Saturday, November 3, 2012




Hi!  I'm Sierra Chapman.  I'm 18 years old, in my first semester of college at BYU-Idaho.  I've always wanted to serve a mission but was honestly not prepared for the shock of President Monson's announcement at October General Conference.  My little sister was visiting for the weekend and we were watching conference together in my college apartment.  When President Monson announced that sisters could now serve beginning at age 19 I was SO happy and shocked!  It took me a full day to decide that yes - I want to go now.  I met with my Bishop two days later.

Thinking I had another 2 1/2 years to prepare financially, I was concerned about how I could earn enough money in just a few months.  But my testimony is that The Lord doesn't usually give us the whole picture -- He just allows us to feel the Holy Ghost's promptings and hopes that we'll move forward in faith; I know that as I move forward with what I know is right for me, opportunities to raise money will present themselves.

I've loved music all my life.  I play, sing, and write ... and I love it.  I've always wanted to share my music, and I've always wanted to share the gospel on a full-time mission.  So, I'm hoping that sharing my music will help me afford to share the gospel.

Above is a youtube video with one of my original songs.  This first CD I'm putting out will contain 12-15 of my original songs.  $5 plus $1 shipping will get you a CD.  I'm working on figuring out how to get a paypal account put on this blog.  But for now, if you'd like to preorder, please either email me at sendsierraonhermission@gmail.com or send money to me at:
Sierra Chapman
1004 Wannamaker Way
Henderson, NV 89015

The CD is in production right now and I expect to mail them out the 2nd week of December.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this day! I can't wait to get a CD; I LOVE your songs! Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing song! I can't wait to hear all the rest! I mailed in my order today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU Jini!!! You're welcome! I'm really excited :)
    And thanks so much Caci! :)

    ReplyDelete